At Invictus Mechanical Ltd we specialise in commercial and industrial heating, covering all types of installation, service and repair.
Whether we’re servicing a small combination boiler in your workplace, or completely refitting your central plant room, we can cover all aspects of your commercial heating requirements.
We cover the Bristol area and the wider South West region, including; Bath, Stroud, Cirencester, Gloucester, Swindon, Chippenham, Trowbridge and Exeter. We even accept callouts out as far as Birmingham.
Our experienced commercial and industrial heating engineers can help you with the following heating services
Heating and hot water pumps
It is important businesses have heat pumps serviced and maintained regularly to ensure they work at their optimum, that efficiency is maintained throughout the life of the system, and to prevent any costly repairs. Invictus Mechanical Ltd’s REFCOM registered engineers are specialists in servicing heating and hot water pumps for businesses to ensure units are working efficiently.
Pressurisation units and expansion vessels
If you require pressurised units or expansion vessels to be installed or serviced at your commercial or industrial warehouse or premises, our team of pressurisation unit experts can install and service pressurisation units and expansion vessels in a quality and efficient manner.
Oil tank installation
Our professional commercial heating engineers offer comprehensive oil tank installation and replacement services for oil-fired appliances, such as commercial boilers. Our qualified engineers are experienced, trained and fully insured in carrying out oil tank installation work at your commercial premises, giving you peace of mind that your oil tank will comply with current building and safety regulations.
System controls and BMS
Invictus Mechanical’s commercial and industrial heating experts provide professional building management system (BMS) and system control installation in buildings of all types. Our high-quality system controls and BMS solutions are designed to efficiently control and monitor the electrical and mechanical equipment in your building, such as lighting, ventilation, fire systems, power systems, security systems and more.
Warm air heating
If your commercial building operates warm air heaters to efficiently heat the property, our commercial heating engineers can install, repair, replace and service your warm air heating to ensure the system continues to run at its optimum.
Air handling units
Invictus Mechanical can also install and maintain high-efficiency air handling units to cover your building’s ventilation and air conditioning requirements.
Commercial pipework and plumbing, including welding
At Invictus Mechanical, we’re not just experienced and qualified commercial heating engineers, but highly skilled plumbers, who offer a comprehensive, high-quality range of industrial and commercial pipework and plumbing services. This includes welding, drainage, commercial bathroom design, chlorination and much more.
Gas testing and purging
If you’re looking for gas safety tests and gas purging in Bristol, the South West or further afield, we can take care of all your gas safety checks and gas purging, so your business can obtain a Gas Safety certificate without delay. This ensures you maintain a safe workplace for employees and visitors, giving you and your occupants complete peace of mind.
Commercial & Industrial Heating resources:
- A Guide to Commercial Boiler Flue Systems - Flues are a crucial part of every commercial boiler installation. Selecting the correct one for a commercial boiler is very important, as getting wrong can lead to poor performance and even cause safety issues. This guide will explain what flues...
- The Business Advantages of Tapping into Sustainable Heat - The ever-rising cost of energy bills can take its toll on a business. Whether you’re just starting up, or have been established for a while, you probably worry about the hit to your profits every time you pay your heating...
- Commercial Boiler Preventative Maintenance Checklist - Most establishments and buildings in the UK rely on commercial boilers, which typically last for more than a decade with proper care. Because a boiler malfunction can result in property damage and even health hazards, it’s a legal requirement to...
- 7 Ways To Make Sure Your Commercial Boiler Works All Winter - Having your commercial boiler breakdown during the winter months is every business’s worst nightmare. Getting it up and running again can be costly and time consuming, and trying to run a business without heat and hot water is inconvenient and...
- The Different Types of Commercial Heating System - Heating a commercial building where people work or relax is important for creating a comfortable environment, preventing condensation, carrying out activities such as cooking and drying, and for industrial processes. Commercial heating systems are different from residential ones because they...
- Latest Commercial Property Developments in Bristol - Despite slow economic growth in the UK, Bristol’s commercial property market is booming as more and more businesses and startups choose to set up or invest here. The city itself is going through a number of changes, with major improvements...
- The Bristol Council Initiatives for Commercial Energy Efficiency - Bristol has a reputation as an innovative city, both inside of the UK, and internationally, within the EU. After carving out a distinctive presence in the South West, Bristol has since been recognised nationally for its unique culture. The progressive...