Boiler Servicing and Maintenance
Invictus Mechanical is your local gas boiler servicing and boiler maintenance specialist. Our team of experienced and professional boiler servicing and maintenance experts cover all aspects of servicing and breakdown, whether it’s on a large industrial gas boiler or a combination boiler at home.
With over 30 years combined experience in the industry, our engineers are trained to meet the highest standards. We will ensure your heating equipment is always maintained and repaired correctly, first time around.
Our technicians regularly attend manufacturers courses and training updates.
Consequently, we’re always up to date with the latest industry knowledge and skills to keep all your appliances running efficiently without further cost and inconvenience.
Invictus Mechanical carries out high-quality and efficient boiler servicing and maintenance on both domestic and commercial premises.
Domestic Boiler Servicing and Maintenance
Modern households rely on an efficiently-working boiler to keep the home warm and provide occupants with hot water. Regular boiler servicing and maintenance work,
whereby a household’s heating system is thoroughly checked, cleaned and tested to ensure all elements are in good working order, is vital in maintaining the health and efficiency of a domestic boiler.
Invictus Mechanical’s boiler servicing and boiler maintenance specialists can check your boiler at least once a year to identify signs of a faulty boiler and to keep your family’s boiler working safely and efficiently.
Commercial Boiler Servicing and Maintenance
Boilers that have a 70kW power rating or above are classified as commercial boilers and poorly maintained, inefficient and faulty commercial boilers can be hugely disrupting to businesses. Having a domestic boiler break down is inconvenient and stressful but a commercial boiler breaking down in the middle of a working day could cost you thousands and thousands in lost work hours and business, as you’re forced to send staff home until the problem is fixed.
To ensure a commercial boiler is kept working at its optimum, it is important to have a boiler regularly serviced and the necessary maintenance work carried out.
Invictus Mechanical conduct quality commercial boiler servicing, giving businesses in the South West and further afield, peace of mind that all the components of their commercial boiler, including seals, gaskets and heat exchangers, have been checked and are working at their optimal.
Oil Boiler Servicing and Maintenance
All boilers require regular servicing and maintenance if they are to continue working as they should do and avoid becoming faulty or inefficient, and none more so than oil-filled boilers. Invictus Mechanical will take care of your oil boiler servicing and oil boiler maintenance requirements. If your oil boiler does break down, you can trust that one of our engineers will be there as soon as possible to rectify the issue.
Our Boiler Servicing and Maintenance Engineers Can Help You With:
- Gas, oil and LPG
- Tailor-made maintenance contracts
- All domestic boiler and heating repairs
- Commercial boilers and plant
- Industrial boilers and plant
- All gas and oil-fired water heaters
- Overhead tube and radiant heaters
- Plumbing repairs
- Heating controls and HVAC controls.
Invictus Mechanical offers cost-effective boiler and maintenance services, carried out to the highest professional and consumer standards. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and a service with a real personal touch and duty of care.
Our high-quality boiler servicing and boiler maintenance services cover the wider South West right up to the Midlands, including Bristol, Bath, Stroud, Cirencester, Gloucester, Swindon, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Exeter and Birmingham.
At Invictus Mechanical, you can rest assured that all your commercial and domestic boiler servicing and maintenance requirements are in safe hands. To find out how we can help, give us a call on 0117 322 6150 or drop us an email at Info@invictus-mech.co.uk.
Boiler servicing and maintenance resources:
- What are the benefits of replacing a Commercial Boiler? - Whether you’re running a shop, an office, a factory or another kind of commercial premises, it’s vital to keep it warm in the winter if you want to provide a comfortable environment for both staff and customers. Neglecting to upgrade...
- How to Make Sure Your Boiler Room is Safe - The boiler room is one of the most important rooms in any commercial building. But due to the nature of the room, safety is incredibly important. Serious safety risks can occur when the correct safety procedures are not followed. So...
- What to Expect During Your New Boiler Installation - Boilers typically last for more than ten years, but you could be at the point where you already need to replace your commercial boiler. Whether it’s because your old boiler isn’t working anymore or you’d rather have a newer, upgraded...
- How to Pick The Right Commercial Boiler For Your Business - Commercial boilers are among the most essential parts of a business. They may be running behind the scenes, but they keep building and workplace temperatures comfortable. Without a properly functioning boiler, work inside your building might lag or even stop....
- 5 Signs Your Boiler Is About To Break Down - Boilers are among the most useful appliances in your home, and because of this, they also potentially experience the most stress. When a boiler breaks down, especially during winter, it can be a major inconvenience, not to mention that it...
- The Best Combi Boilers on the Market - Combi boilers are the most popular type of boiler systems in the country. Most households value them for their ability to provide instant access to hot water for the tap and radiator simultaneously; without the need for a separate water...
- What to do if your Boiler Breaks down this Winter - The winter months are not the best time to be having cold showers or living without central heating. In this article, I want to look at some of the common problems affecting boilers after they’re switched on again in the...
- Do I Need A Carbon Monoxide Detector? - Most properties in the UK use some form of combustible material to power their boiler. Whether that be gas, oil, coal, wood or even propane these are all carbon-based fuels and as such, they will give off carbon monoxide (CO)...