Commercial boiler engineers you can count on
Our commercial boilers engineers have more than 30 years of combined experience in boiler installation, service and repair. We cover all aspects of commercial boiler servicing and breakdowns for offices, retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops, industrial sites and other commercial premises. Our experienced technicians regularly attend manufacturer courses and training sessions so we’re constantly updated about industry regulations and knowledge to ensure the commercial boilers we install to comply with the latest standards. Speak to us about an annual boiler service, boiler maintenance and repairs.
Why Invest in a New Commercial Boiler?
Businesses are required by law to maintain the appliances that provide heating and hot water provided to staff and customers. If you have recently noticed that your energy costs are rising, your boiler is suffering leaks, making strange noises or your boiler is breaking down with increasing frequency, then it is time to think about a replacement.
Installing a new, more efficient commercial boiler will fix these issues, meaning it will reduce your energy consumption, become more reliable and easier to find replacement parts. It will also improve your business’s environmental credentials and your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating as well as giving you more control over the temperature within different areas of your business. With proper maintenance a commercial boiler will last for 15 years or more.
Which Type of Commercial Boiler Should you Buy?
There are two main types of commercial boiler, combi and system boilers.
Commercial Combi Boiler
Combi boilers provide instant hot water from the mains water supply so it doesn’t require a tank to heat your premises or to give you hot water. They are more suited to businesses with lower demand for hot water. They are also the more affordable option.
Commercial System Boiler
System boilers use a hot water storage cylinder or cold water tank to provide hot water. They are more suited to businesses that use lots of water for example hotels, gyms and industrial premises. With system boilers, the water in the tank needs to heat up before it can be used. System boilers are bigger so they require more space. They are also more expensive than combi boilers.
Commercial Oil and LPG Boiler Installation and Replacement
Whether you are looking to fit a new oil boiler or are looking to equip your business with an efficient and flexible LPG boiler, which relies on stored gas to generate heat, Invictus Mechanical Ltd can install a new boiler at your commercial premises quickly and efficiently.
Commercial boiler resources
- What are the Main Components of a Commercial Boiler - A commercial boiler is a pressurised system that burns combustible fuel to heat water. Some types of boiler distribute the hot water itself, whilst others use water that has been turned into steam. The hot water or steam is circulated...
- Safety Requirements for Commercial Boiler Rooms - Accidents involving exploding boilers or fires can be dangerous to human life, damage property and ultimately have a negative effect on production. The problems most commonly associated with accidents include poorly designed boilers, wrongly sited boilers, wrongly installed boilers, and...
- How to Get the Most from Your Commercial Boiler - Modern commercial boilers, particularly high-end ones, are generally more efficient than old outmoded boilers, both in terms of fuel consumption and their durability. But this does not necessarily mean that just buying owning one, you’re getting the best performance from...
- Does Your Commercial Boiler Comply with Energy Standards? - As of 2016, the UK is the third largest boiler market in the world, with more than 26 million installed boilers in the country. Boilers are known to consume far more energy than any other household appliances, particularly if they are...
- How Often Should A Commercial Boiler Be Serviced? - Globally, the UK is the third largest boiler market, accounting for 1.7 million units of sales in 2016. The country has more than 26 million boilers installed, with almost all of the units to be the gas condensing type. Considering...