Looking for a new boiler?
Why not try an LPG boiler.
On average, LPG central heating boilers are cheaper, more efficient and offer more flexibility than buying a new or replacement oil boiler.
LPG boilers rely on a supply of stored gas to generate heat, so are perfect if your property does not have direct access to the main gas grid.
We offer comprehensive LPG solutions for homeowners, business owners, agents and landlords.
Our Services Include:
- Replacing or installing gas change over valves (allowing the use of multiple LPG bottles)
- Installation of LPG combination boilers and cookers
- Full gas central heating systems
- Relocating gas bottles and supplies
- Retrospective certification
- Commissioning static home units
- Running underground gas supplies terminating in a house end kit or gas valve
- Converting cookers from natural gas to LPG
- Servicing LPG appliances
- Searching for and rectifying any escape of gas
- Performing gas safety checks for landlords and letting agents
We’ve been fitting LPG boilers for years, so you can trust us to properly navigate even the most complex installation.
LPG cylinders have to be sited outside if they are to be used as part of a permanent installation. We can advise you on this before work commences. The important safety rules to remember when siting an LPG boiler are:
- At least 2m away from an untrapped gully, cellar opening or storm drain
- At least 1m away from an openable window, door or air vent
- At least 1m away from combustible material
- Always outside
We cover the Bristol area and the wider South West, including; Bath, Stroud, Cirencester, Gloucester, Swindon, Chippenham, Trowbridge and Exeter. We even cover as far north as Birmingham.